Monday, November 21, 2011

Zeno Acne Treatment Device?

I was wondering about the Zeno Acne Treatnment device. I have a few questions about it and would really appreciate it if someone could majorly help me with them. Is zeno a good product for its price? How fast does it work? Do you have one? Do you need creams or things to fill it with? And how exactly does it work? I would love all the information I could get on it. Thank you so much!Zeno Acne Treatment Device?
I just bought a Zeno tonight. It is defective so I have to return it tomorrow, and I'm not sure if I will even get another one. The information I read inside is why.





It only works on small, red bumps that have just shown up.





It does not work on:


blackheads


whiteheads


red pimples with puss showing


under-the-skin pimples





It also does not work unless you use it at the first sign of a pimple . . .but that's almost impossible to do because it only works on one type of pimple and when one is just starting, you have no idea which type it is.





Also, it has to charge for 6 hours and only runs 3 treatments in a row before shutting itself off. So, if you need to treat more than three spots, you're out of luck.





When you buy Zeno, it comes with 60 treatment tips. Replacements after that cost $25 per box.





So, now that I have all the info and know the prices, I feel like it isn't worth it. Of course, they all come with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you could always get one and try for yourself.Zeno Acne Treatment Device?
I accaully read, and yes it does shut off after 3 treatments but after 15 minutes you can turn it back on a again, sorry, just had to say this. thanks! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment