Monday, November 21, 2011

Fast acting acne treatment?

i need something that i can get at a drugstore or something for acne. its not really bad but i just need something to calm it down.Fast acting acne treatment?
I started breaking out when I was about 12 and I had terrible acne nearly every day of my life until a couple months ago. I'm 20 now. I found a product call ClearZit at Dollar General. I wish I would've known about this stuff when I was younger. Its active ingredient is 10% benzoyl peroxide. It's super strong compared to anything you'll pick up by any name-brand manufacturer- even stronger than Proaciv. I tried it all. I can't even start to name everything. I started with the most expensive stuff first thinking the more it costs the better it must work..(';You get what you pay for,'; they say). This only costs a dollar and it's worth a try. GOOD LUCK!!Fast acting acne treatment?
Hi,





The watery gel from Aloe Vera plant is a highly effective natural cure against Acne. The enzyme-rich gel has very soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It can also be taken internally and helps clean up and detox the digestive tract. This in turn can help clear up the skin.





Gel or juice of Aloe Vera is highly useful in fading of acne scars. You can grow Aloe Vera plant in your home and apply freshly taken pure Aloe Vera gel to your scar. Otherwise many branded cosmetic companies manufactures pure Aloe Vera gel, so you can choose the best cosmetic companies to get Aloe Vera gel.





Vitamin A is also a natural and effective Acne cure. Vitamin A promotes healthy skin.





Vitamin E also helps in countering Acne. It is a natural antioxidant and beneficial for the skin.





Tea Tree Oil is obtained from the Melaleuca alternifoliais tree from Australia. It is very effective against Acne as it contains bacteria-fighting substances called Terpenes. Acne is often caused by bacteria and the Terpenes either outright kill them or weaken them enough to be destroyed by protective antibodies. There are very little side effects from using Tea Tree Oil.





Try this website http://www.trustwilliam.com/en-GB/Ingred鈥?/a> for 'Buy One Get One Half Price' with free delivery! They Supply 99.9% Pure Aloe Vera Gel with 'Vitamins A,C %26amp; E' and with 'Tea Tree'.





If you spend more than 拢20, use the code 'sm20' at the checkout and you can get a 20% discount too!





Hope this helps keep your acne %26amp; scars at bay!!
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
ok so whatever you do, dont try proactive, it makes your skin look AMAZING but once you stop using it, you break out even worse





i have acne too, its not severe, but i have four or five white heads on my face at a time. i also get black heads all over my nose and between my eyebrows. i have jumped from cleanser to cleanser, and last week i started using Neutrogena Rapid Clear face wash. it smells good, plus it cleared my skin entirely in a week (starting from a bad break out). its cheap and amazing, and it cant hurt to try!
Well, if you have PAY T.V you might have seen the PRO ACTIVE adds? Well they are proven to make your acne come to a halt!!! If you dont have PAY T.V then I suggest looking on ';Google'; for a pro active website...I hear it is pretty amazing stuff =) hope it works out =)





Ttyl
first you have to make sure that your life style is healthy life style


then for your mild condition you can use benzoyle peroxide or salicylic acid


if you need radical cure you can use phototherapy
http://www.productsupplycenter.com/web254665
lay off the junk food and drink lots of watter, try to get some good sleep and a dry sauna is a great option if your over 16.
  • id bare minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment