Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best acne treatment?

some would say proactive or another leading brand but all proactive is, is antibiotics it has more sulfur but that doesn't make that much difference keep your face clean use antibiotics followed by Aloe Vera gelWhat is the best acne treatment?
I use proactiv. I have been very happy since using it. My skin has cleared up. Anything thing else I used before really didn't work for me. You have to find what works for you.What is the best acne treatment?
A lot of people have had success with a natural acne cure.
I had really bad acne for the longest time, and recently a friend of mine a Mary Kay rep, provided me a soap bar and some moisturizer and it has improved my skin dramatically. Its not expensive either. The target removal cream is great on those pimples that just pop up over night. I thought Mary Kay was only for women but its worked for me.
avoid greasy food %26amp; chocolate.
unfortunately, the best treatment is time. Face washes and spot creams can only do so much, and most oral medication have some annoying side effect or another.


For temporary acne treatment:


avoid wearing makeup/cover up and let your skin ';breath';


drink a LOT of water


avoid sugary, fried foods, and dairy products


wash your face only TWICE a day and after exercising with product that don;t dry out or irritate your skin. excessive washing makes your skin produce more oil, which means more zits.


above all, DON';T TOUCH YOUR FACE!! it'll only make it worse.


Good luck, I know it sux!
  • id bare minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment