Monday, November 21, 2011

Whats the best treatment for acne?

whats the best treatment for acne is ZENMED庐 Derma Cleanse庐 System better than proactive if not wich one is better.Whats the best treatment for acne?
I have tried a lot of stuff to fix my acne problem.. I have tried ProActive, worked a little but dried out my skin too much. Then I also tried some weird methods..since as use Tea Tree Oil, and a bunch of other pharmacy products for acne removal. Some of them fixed a little, but not much at all. UNTIL... I went to my skin doctor, she gave me 2 ance treament thing and it worked out very well! The products that she gave me are Benzoyl Peroxide Wash 5% and Clindamycin Phosphate Gel USP, 1%. BUT those are prescribed for my problem, I have had acne problem for at least 3 years. I didn't go check out with the doctor fast enough because I didn't care much about them until they never went away that is when I started trying out all the products. I don't recommend you go to pharmacy and buy those 2 products since it is from my skin doctor, your skin doctor might give you something different depends on your acne problem. So my best recommendation is go see your skin doctor and get the right product so you don't waste money. Oh and don't go to family doctor...the acne products that my family doctor gave me either caused irritation or redness or just didn't work at all.





Good luck! Whats the best treatment for acne?
They are all not worth the price.





The key active ingredients can be purchased in other products that are much less expensive.








There are many patients that have used this site; www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.com





The issue that they have researched is what are the active ingredients that actually kill the bacteria from the inside out and the bacteria from the outside in.





They took their research one step further and determined in what order to use the ingredients to maximize killing the acne in the shortest amount of time.





3-5 days you will see results, they also offer a personal coach to answer any questions, discuss a diet, etc.





Again, many of the patients have done quite well and found that the minimal investment was well worth it. The popularity of the site, method, has received great praise.








I urge you to check it out; acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.com





Please let me know how this works for you,





Dr D
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.



Hi.


I know acne is really annoying, especially if if comes out severe.


Try using some tips and tricks from this website:





http://AcneTreat.net





It helped me alot, i'm sure you can find something for yourself too.


Seeyaa
i knew a guy 17yrs old that did microderm abrasion treatments and it has worked fine for him, little expensive, but he's happy with it .....
  • id bare minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment