Monday, November 21, 2011

Laser Acne treatment, should I? Should I not?

I did a search and I know of people have asked similar questions before, but still, I would like to get direct opinions.





I have been suffering from acne since I was 12, and until I was 16 the situation was not so unbearable, the pimples focus mainly on my forehead and chin before my monthly period, and they usually heal after my period.





However since I started working part time when I was 16, due to stress, and I started to get serious break outs on the other area of my face, and some of them are hard pimples that seems impossible to get away. Every spots that I get leaves deep red colour scaring and now no where in my skins is clear except my eye area.





Now I am 20, and the situation still continues, I believe my puberty has far gone and ruled out the cause of imbalance in hormones. During this time I have tried almost every product that I could get from the market, from creme de la mer, SK2..etc, nothing really works.





So I am considering laser treatment. Worth it? and How much?Laser Acne treatment, should I? Should I not?
If it affects your confidence and quality of life go for it!


The doctors are used to people in your position, they deal with it every day!





But i reckon you could be looking at 拢1000 for the treament!





email a few of the clinics asking for price guides etc.Laser Acne treatment, should I? Should I not?
If you have the money then do it!! I was in my late twenties when I had the Obagi blue peel on my face (cost about $500 US). Acne (especially cystic acne- the hard pimples under the skin) is embarrassing %26amp; painful. You will not regret your choice. On a side note- a product with hydroquinone will help to diminish the red color scarring you describe. Some hydroquinone products are AcneFree Scar Lotion and Obagi's Step 3. Best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment